Friday, December 19, 2008

Have you ever been so tired that you...

It is a reticules time in the morning for me to be posting this. But I am so tired that I can't stop doing stuff. You know what I mean. Why are you so tired? you ask. Well, I will tell you. Remember that cupcake fundraiser that I am doing? Well, I haven't gotten too many orders, but enough to have made it worth while. I have been filling those orders today. All day and obviously into the night. There are two social events that I am attending this weekend and I think I am going to bring some beautifully tasty treats to see if maybe anyone might be interested. I am trying to download some examples for you to see right now, but I might just be too tired to do it.
I am really enjoying Trans Siberian Orchestra though while I wait.


Well, it worked...here are some pictures

What a delicious looking family, humm?


Roger helped me with these edible ornaments! He's pretty good.

Bug waited for us to drop goodies accidentally. He has an eating disorder, he is obsessed with food. Poor Pooch.

I just finished these...and...

These.

Now you know why I am so tired. I hope you like my cookies. More to do tomorrow. Wish me luck.--Good night

4 comments:

Deja said...

What a beautiful snowpeople cupcake family! How did you get such tiny cupcakes?

Kitty said...

The goodies look beautiful. I hope you guys are staying warm. Miss you.
hugs

Dr. Roger Barnick, Vancouver Chiroprator said...

Deja, can buy a mini cupcake pan. That way you get just a bite of treat. They are also so cute.

Kat, I miss you too. I think I am going to give you a call soon so you can get additional updates.

soleil said...

wow, those look so delicious! the snow family is awesome. you have developed some amazing pastry skills.