Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yard SALE!

Yard Sale! This weekend!
Roger's mom, Evelyn, has been super busy working on a yard sale for this weekend.
She had her kitchen remodeled, so she had a lot of things to donate.
As you may remember, this adoption is quite expensive. The yard sale is to help with the cost...every little bit helps.
Seriously.
Roger made this sign and is going to go up and help this weekend. I have to stay here because of previous commitments. Boo hoo on being responsible!
A yard sale is a lot of work, and we really appreciate it.
Thanks Evelyn!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

i totally heart the yard sale sign. good luck.

hugs

Anonymous said...

Man,
Roger is so prepared and on top of things. We don't have our yard sale signs up or ready yet. I'm going to be lazy and buy the generic one's I think. That is, if they aren't too expensive.
I wish Roger was here, he has some mad yard sale sign making skills.
hugs,
kat