Some might wonder if this sign was meant sarcastically.
Maybe, but I don't think so.
You see, he won a wonderful, exciting prize! Kat, my good friend from Mississippi and Lindsey, a wonderful woman who used was originally from Mississippi, had a blog drawing. We were supposed to write about what we loved about where we live. I secretly wanted to win, really really bad. And if Roger wins, I win!
Here are some of the prizes. I love prizes...
The classic southern delicacy, grits and some yummmmy Jelly.
2 comments:
Woo. Hoo. I'm so happy everything made it to you safe and sound. That muscadine jelly is the jelly that Hannah P. and I made with our own two hands.
Roger you certainly are a BIG WINNER. You too Melissa.
We are so happy that you were the lucky winner.
Enjoy.
Mississippi misses you.
love and hugs,
kat
new york loves you as well! we are famous for our maple syrup...hope it does not disappoint as i personally did not go out and tap the trees. the pictures posted were so worth the win. congratulations. and yes, ENJOY!
love and hugs
Post a Comment