This picture describes how I was feeling perfectly...But I got over it. I always do. (Thank goodness)
I am still up with my family and things are going well.
*****************************************************************A fun thing that happened today...
I have been watching my niece because her mom is sick. Generally, she is a lot of fun. But when she gets stressed out...ugh. So, what happened today to stress her out? She lost her fairy wings. She was in her Tinkerbell outfit, and no outfit is complete without the proper accessories. What is a girl to do? She is to cry. A lot. She is to run around in ever larger circles looking for them. She is to panic. And Yell. (good practice, no?) Don't get me wrong...I am not excited in any way about this behavior. That is not the fun part...
What is a cool-superhero- to- the- rescue- aunt to do about this...how about make her some new fairy wings. I must admit that they did turn out well for the panic situation that we were in...
This picture is an example. Not my creation. Ingredients
1. 2 wire coat hangers
2. old pantie hose
3. scissors
4. tape
5. glittery glue
6. wide ribbon with wire
7. 2 hair rubber bands
8. 25 minutes
2 comments:
I'm happy to hear that your out of the woods. The grumps SUCK.
Look at you being all creative and super-hero like.
Horray for fairy wings and Aunties.
love love
Melissa,
I think you NEED to go to a matinee with Bonnie and see Coraline in 3D.
That little Coraline reminds me so much of you two. She is the cutest.
hugs,
kat
Post a Comment