I have had to go through a lot for this whole adoption thing. Actually, it hasn't been too bad. But, tomorrow is another story all together. Tomorrow, at 1:00 PST, I will be getting my
Blood Drawn
(Please Insert Creepy Music)
I am really not into any of my blood leaving me for any purpose. When I was young I had to get my blood drawn a lot and I remember barfing on the doctor. That's the kind of memory that sticks with you. So now I have been able to work on conquering my fear. I don't think I am so afraid of needles...it's just that my imagination runs wild. It takes DEEP concentration.
Roger, on the other hand is cool with it.
He practically has his blood drawn as a hobby. Wish me luck!
In case you were wondering, Roger named this picture, "smug bagel"
2 comments:
I feel precisely the same about having my blood drawn. It traumatizes me. You'll survive! It'll all be worth it! Close your eyes?
Love "Smug Bagel." Maybe Roger should write a poem with that as the title, too.
Melissa, I hope things went well at the Doc's office. I usually WANT to throw up on most medical doc's but don't have the weak stomach, so you should count yourself lucky! :) I am so happy that things are moving along with the adoption. We really need to meet up and stop just talking about it. I am also glad that Rog went to represent in Olympia, we had patients...probably should have resechuled. It was mean that Scott left Rog alone with Perkes! :O This is getting long, it's an email not a comment. Sorry.
Post a Comment