f you are wondering why the posts have been so infrequent, and frankly, so lame, it is because we moved.
We are once again homeowners.
(it was quite an adventure...we were on the verge of homelessness if that gives you a clue to what kind of adventure.)
This is our house.
Heidi is working in the yard. HEE HEE HEE
Since having a child, I have gained a whole new perspective on things. Lots of things. One of them is time management. Needless to say, I think that we won't be fully unpacked for a year.
At least.
In other news, we had family pics. taken in May.
Disclaimer-- I am still working off the lbs.
(It's so lame that I feel like I have to say that. It's only been 6 months right? Right?)





5 comments:
Congrats on the new home- I'm looks really cheery. I love the tutu picture:)
Cute house! Yay for having somewhere to live! Boo for having to unpack.
Love you family pic. Melissa, I can't believe how long your hair is! Wow. Absolutely gorgeous.
Cute house. Love the pictures! How sweet the little one is.
Love the pictures! Did you have a professional taking the shots? They are fabulous! Melissa, your hair is so long....I think that is the longest I've ever seen it!
Your family pictures are very nice. The love and joy is felt by just looking at them! Congratulations on the new home too. The windows add a lot of character.. many blessings upon your family and what's to come ahead
amber
Post a Comment