Well, I hope not because Lyla is the most exciting thing that is happening around here!
Before I had a baby I was like....hummm...baby...I guess it's cute.
Now, I am in love with a baby. Interesting transformation.
She has a lot of qualities that have helped to endear her to me.
First, and maybe most important is her berry picking skills. She is actually quite good.
She is good with animals.
She is an amazing warning system.
Here she is calling out, "Watch out! There is a weirdo behind you! Beware!"
She was right.
It was Roger.
She is quite advanced for her age.
The following is for Grandparents ONLY! The rest of you will be not find it interesting in the least. You should just skip it. Trust me.
6 month appointment
18.75 lbs (the answer to a common question--"no, she has not missed any meals")
90% in weight and height.
No comments:
Post a Comment