Monday, May 4, 2009

Wisdom of Fathers...Well, Mothers Really...

Remember when your mom put her hair up in curlers?

She looked so silly. But with mature eyes, comes the ability to see things anew. Who knew moms were so smart?

Well, I have been inspired, by recent events, to buy a set of curlers. Not even the hot ones.

I know, I know...when you think of curlers this might be one of the better images that come to your mind.

Yikes! No! No! Please, no....



But do you realize that with a set of curlers, and minimal effort, your hair can look like this?
I love minimal effort.

Oh, la la....



Plus it is a major bonus how funny it looks when you have them in your hair.
I am having technical difficulties with my camera, but I hope to post some photos showing my curler adventures soon.


I think I am in love....but it is a little too soon to tell.

No comments: