There seems to be some confusion out there as to our adoption status.
I will answer a few common questions:
1. We are still adopting two. Hopefully siblings--but possibly not. We are asking for AYAP (As young as possible) As for girls or boys...we are leaving that open.
2. The question that pops in to my mind most often...What are we thinking? :)
3. We don't know when we will get them. The paperwork thing is kind of kicking our butt. I thought we were going to have it ALL DONE by the beginning of March....I keep thinking that we are close, but I have thought that for a while now.
4. Our kids will probably keep their names as their middle name.

****Interesting fact****
Baby formula has gone up 350% in Ethiopia in the last few months
2 comments:
what do you mean "gone up"? up in price? use? reflux?
We are excited for whenever it happens! I am sorry it is taking so long. We have Elder Symons here. He came from there and said he knew you.
Post a Comment