The weather is CRAZY up here.
It has been HAILING (Haling?) anyway beads of ice have been falling from the sky off and on for a few days. Hail is my favorite weather phenomenon.
I remember being little and my mom calling us inside from the hail, saying it could get big and knock us out. Hail can be the size of baseballs. Seriously.
When we lived in Texas, quarter sized hail fell during tornadoes that would dent the cars. Luckily, our car wasn't good enough to worry about.
I remember being little and my mom calling us inside from the hail, saying it could get big and knock us out. Hail can be the size of baseballs. Seriously.
When we lived in Texas, quarter sized hail fell during tornadoes that would dent the cars. Luckily, our car wasn't good enough to worry about.Today has been the first nice sunny day for a while. Rizzo found the best seat in the house. He loves his new look-out.
He reminds me of a parrot or a cat lately because he is always up there.
Bug is not athletic enough to gain the view on his own. So, I helped him out a little.
3 comments:
I LOVE that the cat's name is Bug. Good kitty.
Rizzo and Bug look so happy. I thought you didn't want to put the couch in front of the window? I love that you helped cute little Bug look out the window. Give them both a pat on the belly for me.
That hail is crazy. You guys be careful.
love and hugs,
kat
We actually ended up with a little bit too much furniture, so I had to comprimise. We spent about 2 hourse moving it around to try to keep the window free. It could be worse.
Post a Comment